Security Service Malta Ltd. will supply uniformed security officers, male and/or female, who can carry out reception work beside their normal guarding duties.
• Our Security Officers are covered by third party liability insurance.
• Full time, licensed officers are highly trained in their profession and will therefore give you a high level of service which is supervised by our staff. Our officers will be rotated regularly.
• Since our guards do not form part of your Company, there will not be any familiarity with your staff, hence ensuring that the security service is carried out in a fair and just manner.
• Our staff will be uniformed and equipped with all the equipment necessary to carry out their duties efficiently
• Security staff will report and only take instructions from our agreed contact person.
• Due to our commitment to total customer satisfaction, our service is flexible and can, therefore, be altered to suit your changing requirements as regards guarding duties, schedules and personnel.
• Security Service Malta Ltd. operates from Headquarters, built to UK security standards, which are the only premises in Malta built specifically for this purpose.
This service is available during silent hours and can be availed of for random patrols even using the Data Torch System.
This is an efficient and cost-effective way of having sensitive spots patrolled at night. We can provide uniformed or plain clothes, male or female, officers to carry out searches or spot checks as requested by your good selves.
Cash In Transit
Our mobile patrols are backed by a modern Data Torch System, whereby all patrol compulsory zones will be registered on the spot by the latest guard control system.
All our Cash Vans are followed by a satellite tracking system, which not only tracks our vehicles but is also able to control certain important functions in the cash van such as the opening of the van vault etc.
We are in a position to provide for Secure Storage of goods of any volume and type. Depending on the security required they can be stored in secure areas, also if need be in vaults that are of the highest level of security. In this regard, a popular service that we offer is the storage of backup IT data which we collect ourselves from customers offices on a regular basis for storage in our vaults.
We will arrange, through a competent alarm installer, for the alarm located at your premises to be connected to our 24 hours manned control centre, by means of digital dialers, where it can be monitored for alarm activations. In the event of the alarm being activated, our control centre operators will contact our mobile patrol officers, who will proceed to your premises to investigate the activations.
We are licensed to hold Private Guard Training Courses in terms of Article 23 of the Private Guards and Local Wardens Act (Cap. 389) and Regulation 5 of the Private Guards Regulations 1996 Ref: MHAE/198/95/VII.
We are in a position to organise any type of tailor-made security course for your staff in our Training Hall at our HQ in San Gwann, where ample public parking is available. Course content is discussed a priori between you and our trainers.
Our trainers are fully qualified and are able to carry out any sort of security training.
Main benefits of our courses:
Tailor-made course content according to your requirements.
List of possible suggested topics for your guidance.
Course length at your option.
Rates applied on a per trainee basis.
Small groups for individual attention (not more than 15/20).
Light refreshments served during breaks.